LOCATION: Second Home – Holland Park
REPORTS TO: Senior Operations and Community Manager
HOURS: 37.5 Hours per week – Monday – Friday with shifts between 07:30 – 16:00, 08:00-16.30, 08.30-17:00, 10:00-18:00, 13.30-22:00, 17:00-22:00
Our Community Coordinators are here to ensure all front of house services are at the best standard possible for our members. To be the go to people for anything members need but also, be on hand to assist the Head Office team with any ad hoc admin that may need to be done. Community Coordinators are a key part of the Second Home family to be that ‘go to’ support and really understand our mission as a business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for candidates with a strong operational background. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellence in delivering world-class hospitality and service – and be able to show that you can handle the challenges of busy daily on site operations and our creative community of members.
- Being the ‘Face’ of the Second Home Community. You’ll be based at the Front of House Reception to welcome members into the building and deliver service in line with our vision, culture and values
- Front of House duties such as meeting room management; answering all emails that come into the Community email inbox, answering phone enquiries, and being on hand to assist members with any queries.
- Conducting regular walk-arounds of the building to ensure all tea and coffee stations are neat and fully stocked at all times
- Conducting regular space checks of the building and reporting to the Senior Operations and Community Management team, and Building/Facilities team of any site defects, feedback, faults or areas that need to be attended to
- Ensuring access passes to the building are created and logged in a timely manner for all staff and members
- Assisting members of the Head Office team with ad-hoc admin such as designing signage for the building, screening CVs, administrative project work.
- Having all Second Home knowledge at hand and showing a passion for promoting our brand, culture and story so far to anyone walking through the front door.
- Ensuring that standards for all Second Home ‘world class essentials’ (e.g. internet connectivity, space to work, key management) are consistently met.
- Communicating with members about our events programme, wellbeing and member activities.
- Working with the other Community Coordinators as a team on any tasks set by the Senior Operations and Community Managers, to be delivered to a required standard and on time.
- To bring new ideas for service to Team Meetings for the Senior Operations and Community Management team to consider.
- Providing backup and support within the team for example carrying out the duties of another Community Coordinator in the event of absence/illness/holiday.
- Record and be rigorous about membership enquiries and follow ups.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are stocked and adequately serviced – supporting with AV equipment, arranging extra seating, etc
- Managing the post system – ensuring all post is received, signed for and processed and the post room.
- Opening and closing the premises or, locking and unlocking the property. Setting and unsetting the security system.
- Carrying out weekly member rituals and coming up with creative surprise & delight gifts for members
- Brainstorming new community and wellness events in team meetings
- Updating our existing creative collisions programme based on member feedback
- Conducting Community Coordinator FOH Training for all new starters
SECOND HOME BENEFITS
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (If applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave
- Employee of the Month Bonus
- Bonus Referral Fee
- Free weekly wellbeing classes (yoga)
- Free weekly meditation classes
- Free weekly talks and cultural events
- 50% off food at Second Home’s in-house restaurant
- Free Calm meditation app subscription
Want to apply? get in touch with the People Team – [email protected]
In accordance with The Equality Act 2010, we won’t discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual Orientation. All applicants must hold proof of eligibility to work in the UK.