London Fields125–127 Mare Street
Tuesday 31 March 2020
What you’ll be doing
• Ensure members receive a world-class welcome and an experience that lives up to our values.
• Be passionate about talking about our brand, culture and story so far to anyone walking through the front door.
• Ensure that standard for all Second Home ‘world class essentials’ (e.g. internet connectivity, space to work, key management) are consistently met.
• Communicate with members and guests about our events programme, wellbeing and member activities.
• Problem-solve any issues members have quickly, intelligently and generously.
• Provide backup and support within the team, carrying out the duties of another member of the reception team in the event of absence/illness.
• Record and be rigorous about membership enquiries and follow ups.
• Work closely with the facilities department by ensuring a half an hour space check is done before your morning shift.
• Ensure that all complimentary beverage stations and members’ kitchens are maintained, stocked and serviced.
• Ensure that meeting rooms are stocked and adequately serviced – supporting with AV equipment, arranging extra seating, etc
• Managing the post system – ensuring all post is received, signed for and processed and the post room.
Who you are
• Consistently warm and enthusiastic
• Energetic, outgoing and confident
• Excellent telephone manner
• Super organised
• An excellent team player with strong communication skills
• Have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
• Reliable and dependable
• Calm and patient under pressure
• Persistent, excellent attention to detail and hard-working
• Smart, clean appearance
• Be able to work without supervision
Discover a workplace as creative as you are. Our team will be happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have. Just fill out the form and we’ll quickly be in touch.