Cinemauto x Second Home Hollywood collaborated to bring the community a Womxn’s Day program that uplifted fearless storytellers, artists, entrepreneurs, and makers who are shaping culture and breaking boundaries. From interactive, sensory experiences to culinary delights, film screenings to art showcases, we aimed to empower womxn in many different ways.
In case you missed it, here’s a snapshot of what the day looked like:
- Diverse Film Programming: Film screenings highlighting womxn filmmakers and creatives.
- Culinary Immersion: We hosted a Cashonly.fun pop-up at La Despensa, featuring Chefs Amanda Lanza and Taren Coulter, and Cat Flores, of Panhead LA.
- Art & Music Spotlights: Our garden office pods turned into pop-up micro galleries, showcasing a variety of mediums, like visual arts, music, poetry, film, and ephemeral installations merging design, food, art.
- Female-Owned Business Activities: Bowie Barker pop-up offered complimentary nail trims and brush-outs for dogs.
- Community Engagement: We amped up our monthly community programming such as Community Breakfast, Members’ Drinks, and Tea @ 3 to spotlight womxn owned vendors for our community to enjoy.