Every one of our garden offices is a standalone building, surrounded by thousands of plants and trees.
Filtered fresh air is pumped in directly from the outdoors – unlike traditional offices where dirty air is recirculated around the building.
All indoor areas are fitted with MERV-13 air filters – the same ones hospitals use to capture airborne viruses and bacteria.
At our low-rise open air campus, you need never set foot in an elevator.
That’s good for your health – but also a nicer way to work.
All our desks are made of Corian – a certified hygenic non-porous material used in hospitals.
Corian is easy to sanitize – unlike wood – which is why you normally find it in health facilities.
Packed with features so your safety and creativity won’t be in conflict.
– Around-the-clock cleaning with hospital-grade sanitization products
– Campus is flat with no cramped, germy elevators
– Redesigned member check-in that minimizes human contact
– Touch-free parking experience
– Spaced-out seating for social distancing in all common areas
– One-way walkways and entrance/exits to prevent physical collisions
– Signage posted throughout to reinforce social distancing
Easy access to the US-101 Hollywood Blvd.
Neighbors include Netflix, Paramount Studios and Viacom.