"The Coworking Space That’s Actually Working for the COVID-19 Era."Architectural Digest
* Around the clock cleaning – using UV light machines and hospital-grade sanitization products.
* Masks must be worn indoors and when traveling around the campus.
* Mail and parcels sanitized upon arrival.
* All common spaces use hospital-grade MERV-13 filters which capture airborne viruses and bacteria.
* Windows and doors opened to allow fresh air through the building.
* Our free-standing garden offices are completely independent, surrounded by thousands of plants and trees.
* Garden offices pump in fresh air directly from outside – using a filtration system that flushes out airborne contaminants.
* Contactless member check-in process.
* Non-Contact thermometer testing zones.
* Clearly marked socially distanced seating.
* One-way walkways and additional entrances and exits to prevent physical collisions.
* Touch-free handwashing, drinking water, trash cans and hand sanitizer.
* Low-rise campus means there’s no need to set foot in an elevator.
* All desks are made from Corian – a certified hygienic material used in healthcare facilities.All parking is self-park to avoid additional contact by valet attendants.
* All receptionists, facilities staff and contractors wear masks, and our team will wear gloves when handling mail.
* All our Cultural, Breakthrough and wellness events are now virtual classes.
* All members have been sent a more detailed version of our Covid-Secure Guidelines and can request our risk assessment at any time from their GM.
If you have any questions, get in touch – we’re here to help.
Team Second Home.