Following the Portuguese Government and DGS latest advice, we have made some adjustments to our usual opening hours, but our spaces remain open for any members who need a safe space to work.
We’ve implemented best practice Covid-Secure safety measures across our sites, including socially distanced seating, enhanced cleaning and fresh air ventilation throughout the space.
We’re following and monitoring the Portuguese Government and DGS recommendations closely and will continually review these as the advice develops so that Second Home is a safe environment for you and your team.
*Temporary reduced opening hours 8.30am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
* Socially distanced seating to give everyone plenty of room to work safely.
* Contactless entry systems in all our Homes.
* Enhanced cleaning, with an intensive daily cleaning programme, and additional time spent on high-risk areas.
* Hand sanitizer available throughout our buildings.
*Masks or visors must be worn when entering or moving around the space. They may be removed when you are working at your designated desk.
* In line with DGS guidelines, we will be regularly opening windows to circulate fresh, clean air throughout the building.
* For now, Second Home is open to our Members (and guests if a meeting room is booked in advance)
* All receptionists, gardeners and cleaners wear masks, and our team wear gloves when handling post and deliveries.
*Non-Contact Thermometers at reception.
*All our Cultural, Breakthrough and wellness events are now online.
*All Members have been sent a more detailed version of our Covid-Secure Guidelines and can request our risk assessment at any time from their GM.