Following the UK Government’s latest announcement on 31 October, we have made some adjustments to our usual opening hours, but our spaces remain open for any members who need a safe space to work.
We’ve implemented best practice Covid-Secure safety measures across our sites, including socially distanced seating and enhanced cleaning – as well as thinking about the more practical things like installing additional bike storage to avoid using public transport or allowing our members to work from any of our sites most convenient to them.
We’re following and monitoring the UK Government’s advice and guidelines closely and will continually review these as the advice develops so that Second Home is a safe environment for you and your team.
* Socially distanced seating to give everyone plenty of room to work safely.
* Contactless entry systems in all our Homes.
* Enhanced cleaning, with an intensive daily cleaning programme, and additional time spent on high-risk areas.
* Hand sanitizer available throughout our buildings.
* Unlimited use of our sites across London so members can work from spaces closest to home.
* For now, Second Home is open only to our Members (and their guests with advance notice).
* All receptionists, gardeners and cleaners wear masks, and our team wear gloves when handling post and deliveries.
*Non-Contact Thermometers at reception.
*All our Cultural, Breakthrough and wellness events are now online.
*All Members have been sent a more detailed version of our Covid-Secure Guidelines and can request our risk assessment at any time from their GM.