In addition to any rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures that are specific to your Chosen Club, you acknowledge and agree that:
- keys, key cards and other such items used to gain physical access to the Premises, or the Chosen Club remain our property. You will cause your Members to safeguard our property and you will be liable for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed;
- you shall promptly notify us of any change to your contact and payment information;
- we will provide notice to you of any changes to services, fees, or other updates by emailing the email addresses provided by you. It is your responsibility to read such emails and to ensure your Members are aware of any changes, even if we notify such Members directly;
- all of your Members are at least 18 years of age;
- you shall be solely and fully responsible for ensuring that no alcohol is consumed by any of your Members or guests who is younger than the legal age for consuming alcohol in the applicable jurisdiction;
- common spaces are to be enjoyed by all our Member Companies, members and guests unless otherwise instructed by us, and are for temporary use and not as a place for continuous, everyday work;
- you will provide us with reasonable notice of and complete all required paperwork prior to hosting any event at the Premises;
- you will be responsible for any damage to your Chosen Club exceeding normal wear and tear;
- you may not make any structural or nonstructural alterations or installations of wall attachments, furniture or antennae in the Chosen Club or elsewhere in the Premises without prior approval by us. In the event that any alterations or installations are made, you shall be responsible for the full cost and expense of the alteration or installation and, prior to the termination of this Contract, the removal of such items and the restoration necessitated by any such alterations. To the extent that we incur any costs in connection with such alteration, installation or removal which are not otherwise paid by you we shall deduct such costs from the Service Retainer. In no event are you permitted to perform any of these actions. Only a member of our facilities staff is entitled to perform an alteration, installation, removal or restoration.
- you and your Members’ computers, tablets, mobile devices and other electronic equipment must be (i) kept up-to-date with the latest software updates provided by the software vendor and (ii) kept clean of any malware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, or anything that is designed to perform malicious, hostile and/or intrusive operations. We reserve the right to remove any device from our networks that poses a threat to our networks or users until the threat is remediated; and
- you consent to our non-exclusive, non-transferable use of your Member Company name and/or logo in connection with identifying you as a Member Company of Second Home Ltd, alongside those of other Member Companies, on a public-facing “Membership” display on https://secondhome.io/membership/ as well as in video, sales presentations and marketing material whether online or otherwise. You warrant that your logo does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and that you have full authority to provide this consent. You may terminate this consent at any time upon thirty (30) days’ prior notice. You may only use Second Home’s name and logo on your marketing material or website upon Second Home’s prior written consent.
No Member Shall:
- perform any activity or cause or permit anything that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any other Member Companies, or our or their employees, guests or property, including without limitation the Chosen Club;
- use the services provided by Second Home or the Chosen Club to conduct or pursue any illegal or offensive activities or comport themselves to the community in a similar manner;
- misrepresent himself or herself to the Second Home community, either in person or on the Second Home Member Network;
- take, copy or use for any purpose the name “Second Home” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of the Premises, without our prior consent, and this provision will survive termination of this Contract;
- use the Chosen Club in a “retail,” “medical,” or other nature involving frequent visits by members of the public;
- sell, manufacture or distribute any controlled or illegal substance, including alcoholic beverages, from Second Home Clubs, or obtain a license for such sale, manufacture, importation, or distribution using the Second Home Clubs;
- use our mail and deliveries services for fraudulent or unlawful purposes, and we shall not be liable for any such use;
- make any copies of any keys, keycards or other means of entry to the Chosen Club or the Premises or lend, share or transfer any keys or keycards to any third party, unless authorised by us in advance.
- install any locks to access the Chosen Club or anywhere within the Premises, unless authorised by us in advance;
- allow any guest(s) to enter the building without registering such guest(s) and performing any additional required steps according to our policies; or
- bring any weapons of any kind, or any other offensive, dangerous, inflammable or explosive materials into Second Home Clubs.
You are responsible for ensuring your Members comply with all Membership Rules.