As we’ve all discovered, there’s some nice things about having more time and space to ourselves.
That’s why we’ve created our new FLEX membership – pay only for the team you have in the office each day.
All the best of working from home, with all the best of working from a creative office.
Get back to it quickly with us, with a workspace that works for your new normal.
Your own private office with flexible access.
Pay only for the team you have in the office each day.
Add or remove the number of people you need easily.
Start now, don’t pay until November.
Book a tour to find out more.
Your own private office with flexible access. Pay only for the team you have in each day. Add or remove the number of people you need easily. Great for businesses looking for more flexibility in the new world.
A private office full of plants and natural light. Access to everything. Ideal for teams of all sizes.
From £750pm (per member)
A permanent desk to call your own. Access to everything. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
From £575pm (per member)
Five days hot desking every month. Unlimited access to the cultural programme, Breakthrough education and wellness classes. Ideal if you’re looking for inspiration.
From £180pm (per member)
Photographer John Cowan called this site his studio. Architects Richard Rogers and David Chipperfield did as well. Michelangelo Antonioni shot his Palme d’Or winning ‘Blow-Up’ here too.
– Global access to all Second Homes – unlimited access to all London Homes to help members with flexibility during the Covid-outbreak.
– Targeted introductions to potential investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network.
– Brand partner discounts – interesting, useful and exclusive partnerships with brands like Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more.
– Weekly cultural, educational, and wellness events. See what’s on
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– Biophilic design to keep you healthy and happy: 1000’s of plants and trees, natural light and fresh air throughout
– High-speed private internet
– Meeting rooms, breakout spaces and phonebooths
– In-house cafe with a central courtyard for all-day dining
– Events space for 60 people. Hire it
– Unlimited free printing and scanning
– Reception and mail services
– HOWE-designed bespoke chairs
– Bike storage
– Local discounts and partnerships
– Lending library from our bookshop Libreria.
"Your building is magnificent, a real organisation and spatial breakthrough."Lord Richard Rogers, Pritzker Architecture Prize Winner
So when designing this Home, we studied photographs of the space and kept elements of its past alive.
We ensure our members are from a broad range of disciplines. So far over 90% have collaborated.
"More than just a workspace, almost a way of living."BLUEPRINT Magazine
Book a tour and our team will be happy to show you around.