"An urban jungle inside Second Home’s new Lisbon outpost."Wallpaper*
A private office full of plants and natural light. Access to everything. Ideal for larger teams of 20 to 90.
A permanent desk to call your own. Access to everything. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
*Available of contracts of six months or more.
Hot desk across our workspace. And enjoy access to all services, community, and Breakthrough education programme. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
Five days hot desking across our global homes every month. Unlimited access to Cultural Programme, Breakthrough education and wellness classes. Ideal if you’re looking to connect with the community.
Only pay for what you use. A bundle of 20 day passes to hotdesk across our space and valid for 3 months.
A taste of work life balance, Lisboa style. Discover the beautiful city, connect with Lisboa’s most creative community and enjoy access to our Cultural, Breakthrough and Wellness programme.
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– Reception and Mailroom services
– Weekly cultural, breakthrough and wellness events
– Targeted introductions to investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network
– Access to Global Member Directory
– Brand partner discounts (including Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more)
– High-speed private internet
– Unlimited printing and scanning
– Meeting rooms
– Showers stocked with Malin+Goetz toiletries and fresh towels
– In-house cafe La Despensa
– Event space
A fusion class that will help you build strength and alleviate stress caused on the body from desk-based work.
London start-up Bulb flourished while at Second Home. Find out why.
Join meditation teacher Michael for a free virtual meditation class.
Gabi will take you through a flow-yoga session to stretch out your body after a day of work.
Whether you’re new to town or an established local, our welcoming community in Lisboa are always keen to meet and collaborate. Our international community are from a diverse range of backgrounds and industries – half are Portuguese and the other half hail from 23 different countries.