That’s because our biophilic design is proven to enhance calm, creativity and focus.
A perfect storm for creative collaboration and innovation.
of members say they're more creative now they’re at Second Home.
of members, so far, have collaborated with each other on new projects and ideas.
of members say our unique design is why they love working here.
We think differently here. When we bring our clients here, they think differently about us as well. That is valuable to us.Harry Gaskell, Chief Innovation Officer of Ernst & Young.
Work where you like with five days hot desking every month at sister spaces across London, Lisbon and LA.
To potential investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network.
Exclusive member partnerships with Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more. Plus discounts with our favourite local neighbourhood businesses.
Whether that’s helping you perfect your pitch. Getting your ideas exposure. Or making introductions to potential collaborators and investors. The team have your back.
Second Home is a story about how community can make you a better version of who you areYassmin Abdel-Magied, Author and activist
From pilates, to meditation, surfing, and everything in between. Putting more life in work-life balance
Not to mention a great selection coffee, teas and juices to keep you fuelled for the day
That’s why each location has a calendar of ‘Rituals’ designed to break up the day and bring members together. Almost always around food, drinks, or music. Or all three.
– Fully serviced workspace with on-site operational team
– Filled with 1000’s of plants and trees, fresh air, and natural light
– Full-time reception & security
– Super fast wifi
– Private meeting rooms and boardrooms
– Breakout spaces and phone booths
– Unlimited printer & scanner usage
– Reception and mailroom services
– Private lockers
– On-site cafe
– Free organic coffee & tea
– Showers with towel service
– Bicycle parking (Spitalfields, Clerkenwell, London Fields)
– Private parking garage (Hollywood)
– 10% discount at our bookshop, Libreria