Our outdoor campus is the healthiest office environment in Los Angeles.
Beautiful private offices for teams of 4 to 200, all with natural light, curves and filled with plants.
Offices from $3200 per month
Permanent desk in a tranquil workspace, surrounded by plants and trees. Perfect for individuals and small teams.
$675 per month
Hot desk across our workspace, plus full access to all Second Home services and community, including our Breakthrough programme. Suitable for individuals and small teams.
$400 per month
Day passes – hot desk across our workspace.
Included in your day pass is:
$25 per day
The creative collaborations that take place in Hollywood are unlike anywhere else. We add to this spirit by ensuring our members are from a broad range of backgrounds and disciplines. You’d be surrounded by a diverse mix of companies including Sephora, Warby Parker, and Snapchat Foundation.
Curated cultural events with some of the most exciting people in the world.
Director David Lynch at the Second Home Pavilion.
We’ve restored the 1960s building on this site designed by Paul Williams, the first African American inducted into the American Institute of Architects.
Over 6,500 trees and plants live here. Across more than 2-acres of work and cultural spaces.
– Weekly cultural, educational, and wellness events. See what’s on
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– 50,000 sq ft garden filled with 6,500 trees and plants
– High-speed private internet
– Open 9am – 6pm
– Private parking garage with touch-free entry
– Meeting rooms, breakout spaces and phonebooths
– In-house restaurant and bar with central courtyard for all-day dining
– Events auditorium for 200 people
– Unlimited free printing and scanning
– Reception and mail services – mail is sanitized on delivery
– HOWE-designed bespoke chairs
– 2am liquor licence
Our Breakthrough team is here to help – whether that’s an introduction to a new investor, team member or new partner.
"Count on Second Home to become one of Los Angeles’s next great Futurist landmarks. "Surface Magazine
Book a tour and one member of our team will be happy to show you around.
Easy access to the US-101 Hollywood Blvd.
Neighbors include Netflix, Paramount Studios and Viacom.