"Every day is take your child to work day."Sunday Times
A permanent desk to call your own. Access to everything on offer. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
Your own private office with flexible access. Pay only for the team you have in each day. Add or remove the number of people you need easily. Great for businesses looking for more flexibility in the new world.
*On select studios.
A private office full of plants and natural light. All access to everything. Ideal for teams of all sizes.
*On select studios.
Hot desk across our workspace. Access to everything: all services, community, and cultural, education and wellness programme. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
Five days hot desking every month. Unlimited access to cultural programme, Breakthrough education and wellness classes. Ideal if you’re looking for inspiration.
Drop by and work across our space when you need.
*Superfast wifi, printing and free organic tea & coffee.
Only pay for what you use. A bundle of day passes to hotdesk across our space and valid for 3 months.
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– Reception and Mailroom services
– Weekly cultural, educational, and wellness events. See what’s on
– Targeted introductions to potential investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network
– Access to Global Member Directory
– Brand partner discounts (including Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more)
– High-speed private internet
– Unlimited printing and scanning
– Meeting rooms, breakout spaces and phonebooths
– In-house cafe with outside courtyard
– Bike parking
– Showers and towel service
– In-house cafe La Despensa
– Events spaces Hire them
Neighbourhood charities get free meeting room hours to hold away days, fundraising or board meetings at Second Home.
We also offer reduced rates for charities and not-for-profits on all our regular memberships, to support organisations that are making a positive difference in the world.
"The things we’re doing were inspired by Second Home. They’re creating an ecosystem where diversity can flourish and thrive."Mayor of London Sadiq Khan opening London Fields
A fusion class that will help you build strength and alleviate stress caused on the body from desk-based work.
London start-up Bulb flourished while at Second Home. Find out why.
Join meditation teacher Michael for a free virtual meditation class.
Gabi will take you through a flow-yoga session to stretch out your body after a day of work.
Here you’ll find members from a broad range of backgrounds and disciplines to team up with on projects.