As we’ve all discovered, there’s some nice things about having more time and space to ourselves.
That’s why we’ve created our new FLEX membership – pay only for the team you have in the office each day.
All the best of working from home, with all the best of working from a creative office.
Get back to it quickly with us, with a workspace that works for your new normal.
Your own private office with flexible access.
Pay only for the team you have in the office each day.
Add or remove the number of people you need easily.
Start now, don’t pay until September.
Book a tour to find out more.
London Fields is our first family friendly Home
with onsite nursery and cafe.
Your own private office with flexible access. Pay only for the team you have in each day. Add or remove the number of people you need easily. Great for businesses looking for more flexibility in the new world.
A private office full of plants and natural light. All access to everything. Ideal for teams of all sizes.
from £400 pm (per member)
A permanent desk to call your own. Access to everything on offer. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
£350 pm (per member)
Hot desk across our workspace. Access to everything: all services, community, and cultural, education and wellness programme. Ideal for individuals and small teams.
£250 pm (per member)
Five days hot desking every month. Unlimited access to cultural programme, Breakthrough education and wellness classes. Ideal if you’re looking for inspiration.
£125 pm (per member)
Neighbourhood charities get free meeting room bookings, so you can hold away days, fundraising or board meetings at Second Home. (Plus unlimited free tickets to our cultural programme)
We also offer reduced rates for charities and not-for-profits on all our regular memberships, to support organisations that are making a positive difference in the world.
Members get priority access to our on-site nursery
Architects Cano Lasso explain why.
"The things we’re doing were inspired by Second Home. They’re creating an ecosystem where diversity can flourish and thrive."Mayor of London Sadiq Khan opening London Fields.
Designed to bridge nature and city life, its form is intuitive yet captivating. Creating an atmosphere of calm and expressiveness at the same time.
London Fields, along with all our other Homes run on 100% green energy.
– Priority access to on-site nursery – run by N Nursery & Family Club
– Global access to all Second Homes – unlimited access to all London Homes to help members with flexibility during the Covid-outbreak
– Targeted introductions to potential investors, advisors, clients and partners across the Second Home network
– Brand partner discounts – interesting, useful and exclusive partnerships with brands like Apple, Google, Survey Monkey and more
– Weekly cultural, educational, and wellness events. See what’s on
– Open 24/7 with on-site security
– Fully serviced with on-site operations team
– Biophilic design to keep you healthy and happy: 1000’s of plants and trees, natural light and fresh air throughout
– High-speed private internet
– Meeting rooms and breakout spaces
– Playback room – an alternative meeting room with lounge chairs and a high-quality sound system for listening back to new releases and records
– In-house cafe with outside courtyard
– Bike parking
– Showers and towel service
– Events space for 500 people. Hire it
– Unlimited free printing and scanning
– Reception and mail services
– HOWE-designed bespoke chairs
– Lending library from our bookshop Libreria
Part of our cultural programme – daring and relevant talks, events, and workshops.
Here you’ll find members from a broad range of backgrounds and disciplines to team up with on projects.
From Language Labs to the London Living Wage.
Book a tour and our team will be happy to show you around.